Estimated reading time: 12 minutes
Table of contents
- 12 Gadgets For the Bedroom For Anyone Who Wants To Live A Comfy Lifestyle
- 1. KOOPER 6 Outlet Adapter with 2 USB Ports
- 2. Power Perch Single Wall Outlet Shelf
- 3. Galaxy Projector Star Projector
- 4. PhoneSoap 3 UV Cell Phone Sanitizer
- 5. Sideclick Remotes
- 6. Vansky Motion Activated Bed Light
- 7. Electric Heating pad
- 8. Baby Yoda Night-Light
- 9. REIDEA-Electronic-Windproof-Flameless-Rechargeable
- 10. Tablet Holder Stand for Bed
- 11. LEVOIT Air Purifiers
- 12. Magnetic Levitation Globe
While others prefer to have electronics-free slumber space, there are still gadgets for the bedroom that are not only nice to have but also help you have a comfy lifestyle. Check out this list of bedroom gadgets, and see if you do not wish to have at least one or two.
12 Gadgets For the Bedroom For Anyone Who Wants To Live A Comfy Lifestyle
1. KOOPER 6 Outlet Adapter with 2 USB Ports
This outlet adapter by KOOPER is a lifesaver if you have multiple gadgets for the bedroom that need power. It has 6 adapter spaced outlets and 2 smart USB charging ports and a ring LED night light in ICE blue color.
- Dusk till dawn sensor on the night light
- 3 level dimming
- Surge protector
- Internal safety shutters
- Fireproof shell
2. Power Perch Single Wall Outlet Shelf
Having a gadget perch right on top of your outlet would be most convenient for many. This is where the Power Perch comes into play. Organize your wires, charge your phone, diffuser, or place a speaker to make it easily accessible when it needs charging.
Just unscrew the outlet cover, insert the outlet shelf and screw the cover and you’re good to go!
3. Galaxy Projector Star Projector
Bored of staying indoors? Why not bring the galaxy into your room with this amazing star projector for an out-of-this-world experience. Dress up your room with 16 million color settings options to choose from using the smart app.
It also has a built-in Bluetooth speaker and Alexa voice-enabled so you can activate your bedroom gadget and listen to music. You can even set it to the beat of the music. This bedroom gadget also has a timer so it can turn off at a desired time.
4. PhoneSoap 3 UV Cell Phone Sanitizer
Sanitizing your hands after a long, hard day is a must. You should do so with your phone. And the PhoneSoap 3 UV cellphone sanitizer does just that.
The 2 UV- bulbs have been proven to rid your phone of 99.9% of germs and bacteria. It can also sanitize anything that fits inside it other than your smartphone. So this is one good heck of a deal if you ask us.
5. Sideclick Remotes
Tired of always having to pull out your TV remote when watching on your Amazon Fire TV? We have the perfect sidekick just for you. Attach Sideclick remote to your TV remote using a clip-on design that is patent-pending and you are good for launch.
This is the all-in-one control for your television, receiver, soundbar, Blu-ray player, and Amazon Fire TV. So sit back, relax and enjoy!
6. Vansky Motion Activated Bed Light
Bed lights are one of the great gadgets for the bedroom especially if they have motion sensors. It is a genius way of adding a wow factor into your bed-chamber. Not only that but waking up at night becomes hassle-free. You do not have to worry about finding the light switch.
- Motion sensor Auto shut-off timer can be set from 30 seconds to 10 minutes
- Highlighting-brightness 45 LEDs Last Up to 100,000 LED Lighting Hours.
7. Electric Heating pad
Having an electric heating pad in your bedroom is a must for seniors, but this electronic is also good for anyone who usually struggles with back pains, frozen shoulders, leg pain, cramps, and arthritis.
- 6 Heat Settings & Auto-Off
- Super-Soft Fabric & Machine Washable
8. Baby Yoda Night-Light
Any Star War fan would love to have this Baby Yoda nightlight in his or her bedroom. It serves a dual purpose — a light and collector’s item.
- Loveable likeness of The Child
- Light sensing
- Energy efficient
- UL-certified and proudly designed in the USA
For someone who loves to light a candle before going to bed, you would rather want a candle lighter that is economical and convenient. Meaning, you do not have to keep buying a lighter because it doesn’t have to run out.
- USB cable included for your convenience to plug in the power to any USB or charger
- No gas or fluid required
- No flame
- One-time charge can last more than 60 times use
- Can be charged over 300 times
10. Tablet Holder Stand for Bed
Holding your iPad or Android tablet while in bed is not a good idea because we tend to fall asleep while watching a video or reading an ebook. When that happens, there’s a possibility you may drop the tablet on the floor and eventually destroy it.
This bedroom gadget is a must if you have the habit of using your tablet before dozing off. What’s more, this ergonomic tablet holder may help protect eyesight and reduce neck strain.
- Easy to install
- Wide compatibility
11. LEVOIT Air Purifiers
Settling down in your bedroom can be enjoyed to the full if you can also breathe in pollution-free air. Plug this LEVOIT air purifier and you can achieve just that. With this bedroom gadget, you can breathe easy knowing you are waking up and coming home to clean and fresh air.
- Premium filtration
- 3-stage H13 True HEPA Filtration to trap dust, pollen, pet dander, and more
- FCC and CARB certified and ETL listed.
- 25dB noise level
- Cleans the air as short as 15 minutes for a 129 square foot room
- 2 night light settings for a conducive sleeping environment
- Low energy cost
12. Magnetic Levitation Globe
Add all that with a unique desk decoration like the Rotating Levitating Globe with LED Lights. It is one cool night light too because the product emits green, blue, and pink lights.
Watch the world go round with just a slight touch of your fingertips. One cool gadget to captivate your imagination of traveling the world.
So take your pick. Make your bedroom a jaw-dropping, work conducive, and sleep-inducing one. Make it a smart bedroom to cater to your whims whenever you want to put your feet up and relax.
Are there other gadgets for the bedroom you think we might have included in this list? Let us know in the comments section below.