Estimated reading time: 10 minutes
Fall is here and for those campers who want to go maximize the time outdoors, here is our trailer essentials list this fall.
Best Trailer Essentials For A Perfect Camping This Fall
Table of contents
- Best Trailer Essentials For A Perfect Camping This Fall
- 1. Camco Heavy Duty RV Dogbone Electrical Adapter with Innovative 180 Degree Bend Design and Easy PowerGrip Handle
- 2. weBoost Drive 3G-X Cell Phone Booster Kit
- 3. Apple Lightning to Digital AV Adapter
- 4. Programmable Coffee Maker
- 5. Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker
- 6. Electric Indoor Grill
- 7. Ice Machine For Countertop
- 8. Induction Burner
- 9. Water Filter
- 10. Portable Power Station
- 11. BioLite Campstove 2
- 12. Portable Freezer
1. Camco Heavy Duty RV Dogbone Electrical Adapter with Innovative 180 Degree Bend Design and Easy PowerGrip Handle
Sometimes, a 50 amp is just too much because you only just need a 30 amp. This electrical gadget is essential especially if the RV park only has 50 amp.
- Hassle-free power grip
- High conductivity
2. weBoost Drive 3G-X Cell Phone Booster Kit
Being in the woods or camping site doesn’t mean you have to drop all communications. There’s a way to boost your signals and avoid drop calls or get a good download speed while on a camping trip. All you need is a mobile phone booster.
- Easy to set-up
- Wide compatibility
- Extend battery life
- Expands signal
3. Apple Lightning to Digital AV Adapter
You don’t have to carry your widescreen smart TV with you to avoid screen fatigue or straining your neck and squinting your eyes for a longer period. With your iPhone or iPad, you can mirror the movie on your screen to a projector screen using this tiny gadget.
- Projects via an HDMI cable
4. Programmable Coffee Maker
One thing anyone can’t live without while camping is a cup of freshly brewed coffee. Mornings simply feel colder in Autumn.
And since you will surely need more than a cup when you are camping this fall, this programmable coffee maker can make up to 12 cups.
- No mess pour
- Automatic pause & serve
- Front fill water reservoir
- Cleaning cycle reminder
- Easy-view water window
5. Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker
Going camping in a chilly season means serving hot soup to surely warm everyone right up. So, this trailer-essential instant pot will allow you to serve a hot bowl of soup.
- Cooks up 70% faster than other brands
- 7 functions in a single pot
- Quick one-touch cooking
- 10 + safety features like overheat protection
6. Electric Indoor Grill
While the climate is still pleasant in Autumn, we can expect that it usually rains from September to November. And when the weather is not conducive for a charcoal barbecue grill, it’s good to have a backup plan.
The best trailer essentials to bring is an electric indoor grill. It will always let you have your favorite barbecue meal even if the weather outside is not favorable for a charcoal barbecue grill.
- Non-stick coating
- Easy to clean
- Heating trays are dishwasher safe
- Easy to adjust firepower
- 2-in-1 Reversible top large grill plate
7. Ice Machine For Countertop
It might sound silly to bring this ice machine during camping this fall. But who could say no to a cold drink regardless of the weather? It’s perfect after enjoying all your barbecues.
- Compact, quiet, and most of all it is energy efficient
- Easy to use
- Easy to clean
8. Induction Burner
Not a fan of instapot? An induction burner is one of the essentials for a trailer camper who likes to prepare stovetop meals either for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- Easy to use
- Energy efficient
- Evenly distribute heat
- Lock to prevent setting changes
- Safety features like a short circuit, overvoltage, overheating
9. Water Filter
Bringing your own gallons of water is not convenient since we know recreational camping sites and home parks have a water supply. What you can’t guarantee is the water content.
To ensure your drinking water is free from bacteria, parasites, heavy metals, bring with you a water filter. It’s better to be safe than sorry later on. This survivor filter comes with:
- 0.1 Micron Ultra Filter
- Carbon filter
- Improves tastes
- Removed unpleasant odor
10. Portable Power Station
Even if the campsites provide electricity, you still can’t go on a camping trip without this portable power station. You simply can’t rely 100% on electric hookups. Remember, power outages happen when you least expect them. Again, it’s good to come prepared with backups.
- Easy to carry
- Versatile power source
- Can be recharged using the Jackery SolarSaga 60 solar panel
11. BioLite Campstove 2
This camping gadget is for those campers who want to travel lite and carry fewer appliances with them. This trailer essential is a good alternative to your cooking or grilling appliance and solar power.
This gadget doe the following:
- Converts fire to electricity
- Generates 3 watts of usable electricity which can store its internal 2600 mAh battery
- USB charge
- Smart LED Dashboard
- Internal jets have 4 fan speed settings
12. Portable Freezer
Having a freezer in a campsite is definitely not too much. You certainly want to prevent your burger patties, steaks, chops, or sausages from going bad.
- Wireless fridge
- Fast cooling
- Equipped with an advanced LG air compressor
- High-Density Foam Insulation evaporator
- Easy to use smart control
- Heavy-duty telescopic luggage-style handle
- Durable 6’’wheels
If you haven’t done any camping trips last summer, this fall season is your last chance before the weather becomes too cold to stay outdoors. And we hope this trailer essentials list will help you have a great time at a campsite.
Do you have your own essentials for a trailer you want to share with us? Let us know in the comments section below.